As Lead Developer you’ll be working on transitioning Otrium’s tech from a minimal viable product to a scaleable product. Otrium has grown with 1000% in the past year, and this growth is showing no signs of slowing down. Our tech needs to take next step, and you’ll lead this process.
Otrium is the first-class fashion outlet. Our members get access to the most fashionable brands at unbeatable prices, instantly delivered to their doorstep.
Otrium was started in 2015 and has since grown to 200.000 members, over 30 brands and a team of more than 10. Through an amazing team effort we’ve been able to grow with 1000% in the past year. Now we’re looking for more amazing people to join our ambitious, committed and fun team to take the next step with Otrium.
Our ambition for the coming year is to become an household name in the Netherlands and launch pilots in Belgium and Germany. By 2020 Otrium will be the smartest and largest online outlet in Europe.
On a day to day basis you will:
- Design, develop and maintain our new scalable platform;
- Determine how business challenges can best be solved, sometimes the answer is a new feature and sometimes it is a work-around;
- Lead the transition from our old mvp-platform to our new platform;
- Create technical specifications and write documentation for new solutions;
- Enjoy breaking growth records together with the team and celebrating them!
What we are looking for:
- You have 2+ years experience working in a start-up or scale-up where you had final responsibility over (part of the) technology;
- You have built and maintained a complete e-commerce product before, with serious traffic and traction;
- Learning new things is part of who you are;
- You are fun, energetic and you fit in the team.
What you can expect from us:
- The possibility to learn, work and contribute at one of the fastest growing (fashion) start-ups of the Netherlands;
- The opportunity to design and develop a scalable platform with serious traction from scratch, and build a team around you;
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility and ownership to make sure you can get the job done.
- You’ll be working with amazing colleagues that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast growing companies (Treatwell, Travelbird, Groupon etc.);
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate. Whether that’s in our amazing office in the Prinsengracht, our hang-out de Tulp or in Lisbon, every record has a fitting celebration! :-)
- A salary that matches your ambition.
Excited to become part of our team? Make us as excited about you as you are about us, by sending us your motivation, portfolio and CV.
We’re looking for the most motivated and fun people at Otrium. Are you the person we’re looking for? Then we’ll drink coffee in our awesome Prinsengracht office next week and discuss your future here.
Welcome to Otrium